Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Onehundred Fifty


Woah man, is this really #150? I always thought that was some sort of mythical legend or legendary myth! Never thought it would come to ol' Multipurpose Exposition. So what shall I do for this onehundred fiftieth bloggin'? I don't know, I'm not really prepared, I just didn't see this coming.

Write up part of some kind of crazy story? A poem from '1ooo Years of Irish Poetry'? Lotsa haiku(s)? [I should really see what the plurral for that is] Oh man, like 150 haiku(s)? Or 150 lines of poetry/story?

Or maybe it should be something important and motivational, like how it pays off if you're persistant... but I um... haven't been paid off yet. Or have I? Has this blog changed someone's life and they just haven't told me yet? Or um... is the cheque in the mail? Maybe just a 150 word long blog. Yeah...

1 comment:

Cartoonist62 said...

Congrats on 150 :). As far as Haiku(s) go I'm pretty sure there is no 's' added, as it is a Japanese word, and Japanese doesn't change words to make it plural. Inu(dog) could mean dog or dogs.
...If anything they would put some crazy counter infront that could only be used for....letters in a 5-7-5 pattern or something like that ;). Not that that applies to us in English :P (got slightly sidetracked there)