Monday, June 30, 2008

Eighth

Good afternoon ladies and gents, welcome people of all quartets and capibilities! I am your host, The great, the late, Daaaave Huston!

I was bicariously watching Heros this morning when suddenly ! it hit me, right in the arm! So I hit her right back and we never saw each other again but that's just the way things go. That's when I drew this:

Actually I drew this after playing too much Tony Hawk's Underground when I was living with Kyle. It says "sideways boathouse + Japan + 900* Boneless". They're supposed to be the term being used to describe the trick Steve is pulling off. Some of them are a little bit made up. But it's okay because Jesus doesn't mind. He thinks it's funny.

Ha! That reminds me of Scrubs. Laverne is alla time telling J.D. or Turk that they'll have to answer to Jesus.Sigh. For those of you who might be wondering, my spider powers still haven't come, but I'm working on it every day. Oh no! I just realized my error!


Okay, so yesterday I was hanging out with Sam and Sean and we were at the Jazz Fest and there was a spider on my arm, a big one, and I had thought it was a fluff from the trees and I flicked it off. I was a little freaked out that it was a spider, but I didn't even think about my powers. It could have given me its spider abilities! I guess it's a little tricky to get spider powers when you also don't like spiders crawling on you. Dang. I guess I'll just have to be Batman. Or like, Robin maybe. But then who would be my Batman? Or maybe Wonder Woman is looking for some sidekick action. Oh ho ho!

No comments: