Sunday, June 29, 2008

Seventh

Okay, so I missed out on yesterday. No big deal, right guys? Besides, I wasn't really around the house long enough before work to blog. Today is warm and sunny, with a bit of wind. A perfect day for a day off.


Ripe for the picking
Juiciest orchard grown peach
First of the season.




This picture reminds me of the time I went in this tunnel, and there was water in it and a little dark, but then I came out the other side and had to climb some stairs. Man, just like it was yesterday. It also reminds me of Cloverfield. The one thing I can appreciate about that movie is something the director said. He wanted to make a film that was America's answer to Hong Kong's King Kong and Tokyo's Godzilla. He wanted us to have our own monster. What I don't appreciate about that movie is that when I tried to get some wallpaper from the website, they were charging $1.99. Who does that? Not even George Lucas stooped that low! And that saying a lot. So I went to another website.



Today I'ma hang out with the bold and the beautiful Sam from P.A. Those of you who know her know who I'm talking about. She's moved down to Saskatoon, so now I have someone else to hang out with, which is always a good thing. Okay, time for breakfast.

No comments: