Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fourth



Today is nice and sunny with just enough of a breeze that it makes me wonder why I'm not on the outside biking it up. Instead I'm here listening to TFU, updating my blog and thinking about slurpees. You know, I've always wondered why they haven't tried a chocolate type slurpee yet. Think about it, chocolate lovin' mixed with slurpee awesome, shouldn't that be some kind of awesome lovin' goodness?


"Oh but people wouldn't like that sort of thing, that sounds gross and I kick puppies!" Well puppy kicker, tell me why come it's so danged tasty when Starbucks or DQ or wherever else does it? Yeah they use coffee as well, but there's no saying it wouldn't taste good on its own. We drink chocolate milkshakes don't we?


And they could have such a market on that! Chocolate and banana, chocolate and strawberry, chocolate and raspberry, chocolate and coffee, chocolate and ... oh hey, why haven't they done Vanilla either? Come to think of it, I don't really recall a plain fruit flavour either. It's always sour this or heart attack simulator that. Hmmm. What the crap 7-Eleven? Who's on that board of creators? You could be putting out new flavours ever month! Stupids. Dang, if I was on that board, they'd be handing me the Best Slurpee Guy award like it was too hot to handle. Heck and molasses, I'd be King of the Slurpee.



Shh, I'm dreaming.



Oh man, and I'd be totally into designing those cups. I'd show those cups what-for and artistic know-how! You could get people to design their own slurpee cups! Oh man, just like Jones! They need me on that board of create. That would be my dreamiest, awesome inspired job. My first act of King of Slurpee would be to banish Pepsi from my kingdom. But just Pepsi, 7-Up and the rest could stay just as long as they promise not to fraternize with the enemy.
Too bad we haven't found a way to clone ourselves... the world could use another me.

No comments: