Monday, March 16, 2009

Season Two Episode One


Last time on Multipurpose Exposition:

"If only there was some way we could reprogram the system! Then it'd be chocolate strawberry milkshakes for everyone!" Exclaimed Sara.

And now prepare to be stunned as the exciting events unfold this season, starting now!

"I know," said Gary "I'll just rewrite the initiation sequence so that instead of soy skim milk supplement, it'll give us chocolate strawberry milkshakes!"

"I hope you're right Gary," Sara said, nervously looking around. "Because I don't think I could take it anymore. Day after day we're served soy skim milk supplement with our daily ration of bran muffins, and well... ever since I found out I'm human and not a ...whatever poor creature that puts up with soy supplements and bran muffins... well I just don't think I could put up with it all for one more day!"

"Okay Sara, here goes nothing!" As Gary entered the code or whatever, Sara couldn't help but look towards the door to see if Lunch Lady Luann caught wise of their plan. Any minute she could burst through the door and then all would be lost! Just then a hand came from behind her to rest on her shoulder! She grabbed the hand and with the force of a thousand rhinos and the fancy moves she learned in Thai Chi Class, she flipped whoever was behind her over her left shoulder and onto the floor! BAM! "Dave?"

"Dave?"

"Dave?!"

"Dave! Wake up man, you just fell asleep in gym class and Coach is mad! I think he's gone to get the old broken tether ball to whip you with, you better run!"
"Sir, yes sir!" And with that, I was off like a flash. Man, those days were filled with nothing but hilarity. And wouldn't you know it, Coach didn't fail me after all. Turned out he'd been making out with Mrs. Flarison in the janitor's closet. And that's how I almost failed gym class.

No comments: