Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Season Two Episode Six


A Long Walk Spoiled

Always trying to reach his goal,

To get that ball into the hole.

Swinging with that wooden club,

Hoping to miss those infernal shrubs.

In the water, all is lost;

Just don't give that iron a toss.


E-Mail To A Friend

If there ever was a day to travel, this would be it. I'm tellin' ya, get down to some island and relax for two months. By the time you get back, this'll have blown over and you can get your life back in order. Mikey and I will clean things up, Susanne will take care of the paper work, and I'll have Eddie patch it all together like only he can. Trust me, it'll all work out in the end. Just because Alex was a turn-coat, doesn't mean you have to pay for it in the long run. Oh, I know I don't have to say it, but it won't hurt to say it anyway. Stay away from the tables. This is a one time thing because you're a friend. Tell you what, I'll pick you up tomorrow, take you to the airport, and I won't even know which gate you take off from. Then I'll go get Mikey and straighten this whole thing out. Later.


Haiku:

Piecing together
All the clues I can manage
Find clear perspective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your writing style is awesome and I love this haiku!
Sara Z