Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fiftyfirst


'ello, ello! What's this business about my blogs being soft then? You bloomin' blokes, I'm just getting started!

I'ma show all yall what for! I know all about the um... webstreets. And the hard blog life. Just watch yourself or this post will break you in two! You better step off!

Okay so I've got nothing. Well, and it doesn't help listening to classical music at the time. Maybe alls I've got to do is put on the hard 'n fresh beats.

Yeah, yeah I've gots you now. Look at that picture. If nothing speaks "gangsta" than that does! I bet all yall be shakin' in your Jpegs! And trabites! Or megasites. Anglo rights? EAT IT!!

That's right, I'm calling the shots now, nerd! And you said you'd bake us a cake!

Right well, on with today's WOTD:

Organza - (n) a sher dress fabric resembling organdy and usu. made of silk, rayon, or nylon.

And now onto the haiku of the day:

Laying in the grass
Counting the flowers fly by
Beautiful colors.

No comments: