Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fourtysixth

Oh no, I left my keys in my other pants and now I can't make it to this evening's ball, what am I ever to do?!

Other panted keys? Or maybe your wallet. Perhaps you've misplaced your last piece of gum and you don't have money on you because you left your wallet in your car, and your keys are in your other pants, which are also in the car and you gotta have your gum fix before someone gets whacked!

Don't worry, the solution is right around the corner. Introducing Mike T's Pocket O'Finder! Um, it gets things in pockets from miles away! What kind of price is on such a contraption? Well, without even describing it to you I will sell you it for only a limited time price of lots of dollars! Have more than one dollar? Then you can afford it and the pocket m'jiggy is yours today! Call now while our telephone operators are still awake!

"Hi, I'm neighborhood Bill and I gotta tell you, I love this product. It has saved me millions of dollars, IOU's and phone calls to the bank!"

Hate things being in your other pocket? Then these pant-savers are right for your, today! Have a blast showing them off at the office! Just send us your money and a package will be delivered! Just call 1-800-pocket saver, and you'll be on your way to success!

Today's WOTD has been brought to you by Pocket Deluxe "There's no better way to save!"

Luxuriate - (vb) 1. to grow profusely 2. revel

And now for the haiku of the day, brought to you by Mr. T's Pocket O'Mattic "Sure beats, or I mean... I pity the fool who don't have a Pocket Coupon!"

Rain drops on her face
Pine tree makes good umbrella
Little daisies grow.

No comments: