Saturday, October 4, 2008

Onehundred and Three


Fragility. The state of being fragile, or being in a fragile condition. Probably. The point is that I don't like getting colds, and I just about have one. I just don't like how fragile the human body can be. And yet, it can be a symbol of strength at the same time.

O' immune system, why dost thou fail me?

Also, it's not from anything I've been doing, except going to work and coming home. There are customers and co-workers that have the death, and I think my mother might be coming down with something. And of course she got it from people at work.

There should be some kind of law prohibiting colds in the work force. Better yet, they should get their butts on inventing a drug or something that keeps your cold from spreading. Yeah, so then it's your own danged fault if you get sick. Yeah, eat that you weak cattle! Just because you get sick doesn't mean that after constant bombardment of you people, that I should get sick as well. Jerks! And kids are the worst because their immune system isn't fully developed yet, leaving them most vulnerable and then their parents bring them into the public and the sickness spreads from the weakest to the strongest.

Sigh.

Here's the WOTD:

Wassail - (n) 1. an early English toast to someone's health 2. a hot drink made with wine, beer, or cider, spices, sugar, and usu. baked apples and traditionally served at Christmas 3. riotous drinking : revelry

I'll just drink some tea. Or like... a hot slurpee? Anybody?

HAIKUATCHU:

Climb up rope ladder
Whisper the secret password
Begin club meeting.

No comments: