Sunday, October 19, 2008

Onehundred Thirteen


Unused great ideas.

There are many times that I'll come up with a good idea for a movie or a concert or a series of books and I wish there was something I could do about those ideas. But since I don't have much money (enough to finance any of that...) or that I'm not musically talented or connected, these dreams/ideas just up and die.

You know what? I wish there was a way you could store your ideas, or that I had a better memory so that I could write them down once I am able. No wait, I wish you could come up with an idea and then ...well I wish there were boxes of some kind that you could put your ideas in, like, a box for every organization or business. You could put your ideas in the box and that way if someone is started up a business or career or organization but they need a good idea, of if someone needed a good idea for their business, they could look in the box and sort through the ideas until they find one that suites them best.

Yeah, that's what I wish. Sigh. And maybe you could make a bit of profit for every good idea of yours that someone uses. Or maybe your name would be attached to your idea and if the person who takes it decides to hear out more of your opinions, they could involve you in their business.

WOTD:

Telemetry - (n) the transmission esp. by radio of measurements made by automatic instruments to a distant station.

Uh... okay.

Haiku:

Bowl of fruit painting
Looked upon by many kids
Said to be soothing.

No comments: