Thursday, January 29, 2009

Onehundred Seventyfour


I'ma free-write because of what my fellow bloggee and a author I admire did. According to his styles though you don't worry about punctuation or spelling, but I like punctuation and I use spell check so... that takes away from that piece free-writing but the end result is still going to be writing whatever is in my mind.

Such as the desire to be covered in chocolate wrappers after a fulfilling lazy day. Not that I could ever eat so many chocolate bars in one sitting as to cover myself in their wrappers but this is make believe right now. So you can relax and also don't worry about the diabetes I could assume from eating so many chocolate bars that their wrappers would cover me. I'm just talking about lazing around, not worrying about anything except reading or watching tv or playing video games or listening to music. But if I were to be listening to music without dancing or rather if I were to be listening to music I'd like to dance (more so that I'd be alone) and would ruin the wrapper covered goodness.

I think the chocolate bar wrappers that would be included in the pile would be Mars, Oh Henry (hey is is just "O"?), Twix, and that one that has that fruity gummy filling oh yes Turkish Delight. I know that a few people I know, specifically my friend Dave doesn't like it but I find it to be satisfying and tasty. I also would like to try that Peanut ball park one I forget but the ad has an elephant and the desire to stick that in peanut allergic faces, it's not that I'm being mean but I don't like being told which chocolate bars I can and can't eat. For example, Mars is saying how strictly free of peanuts it is. Well I say we weed out the weak and build up the strong.

Not that chocolate bars up to minyata keep us strong, but at least I'm not allergic to anything. I often thought it would be sad that if I finally get stung by a bee or wasp that it would be when I figured out that I'm deathly allergic to their sting and there's no hope for me because I didn't have the needed medication. And most likely if I'm being stung by a bee or wasp it's because I'm out on a bike ride by the river or something and thus far from any place that would get me the necessary medications in time. So I'd be dead on my bike and maybe no one would find me for at least a few hours, unless I went north along the river, then they might not find my body for days at a time.

If I were to die without anyone around me, how're they going to know who gets all my comic books, or who gets my movies, or who gets my novels, and who gets my music? I know who would get these things, but how would anyone know that? And who would get my bike? Would anyone want my bike after I died on it?

And that's free-writing as far as I'm taking it. Here's the WOTD:

Louver - (n) 1. an opening having parallel slanted slats to allow flow of air but to exclude rain or sun or to provide privacy; also: a slat in such an opening 2. a device with movable slats for controlling the flow of air or light

Haiku:

Lower water jar
Well dug deep into the earth
Look out! Marauders!

1 comment:

Robin said...

You know, we don't have Mars bars in the US. I have also never heard of Turkish Delight, and I've never had an Oh Henry. My picks would be Twix and Snickers. It's wonderful to eat a bite of snickers, and then a bite of an apple. It tastes like a caramel apple. It's wonderful.

I agree with you about the peanuts. "Allergic to peanuts? Too bad! Maybe you shouldn't suck so much."