Friday, January 23, 2009

Onehundred Sixtynine


You know what's ridiculous? Putting a scarf on a snowman. Or maybe it's more sadistic than ridiculous. Or maybe it's just so ridiculous that it's sadistic. Or maybe it's ridiculously sadistic. Or sadistically ridiculous. Either way I won't stand for it. If I see a snowman with a scarf, I'ma remove it.


Why? Maybe you could explain to me the reason for a scarf. What is the purpose of wearing a scarf? Yeah, that's right and when you put in on a snowman... it's like you're trying to kill 'em. And that's what I blame for the problems in society. We turn the blind eye to the snowman's plea. Well not this buddy-boy.


I also want to talk about the plight of the snow-shoveler. They're out there doing a good job, only to have it ruined by the next day or a couple days. I say we all band together and put an end to these snow falling days. The next time it's supposed to snow, we all get out into the streets and blow the snow back into the sky. Either that or we um... catch them all before they have a chance to land on the ground. Yep, my work here is done. You're welcome all you snow-shovelers.


And now for the WOTD:


Exacerbate - (vb) to make more violent, bitter, or severe


Haiku:


Lying on the beach

Hoping for rain to pass by

Licking my ice cream.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I told my parents the other weekend that I didn't believe in snow shoveling. I asked them, "Why do we have to shovel it? Why don't we just drive over it?" (my mom said "we'll get stuck!") There was maybe only 5 inches (not enough to get stuck), but yet they felt the need to shovel. I thought they should just leave it and wait for it to melt.
When my parents came in from shoveling, my mom said "Wow, that sucked."
My dad said "Yeah, just think how bad it would have been if we had believed in it!"