Monday, January 26, 2009

Onehundred Seventytwo


Dang, I hate being old cause now I just forgot what I was going to blog about. Something about little people? Stunt people? Oh! Carnies! Right.

Okay so do you think that carnies secretly feel bad about ripping people off or is it just part of their job or is it something they find pleasure in? Also, do you happen to know any carnies? I think it would be an adventure to travel with the carnies for a summer. Either more or less so depending on whether they know about it or not. Tee hee!

Do you think they'd give you a cut of the earnings? A slice of the pie? A share of the dough? Or would it be more like a kick in the pants and bam! right to the moon, Alice. I think as long as you did your weight in work and kept the secrets secret, they'd (another euphemism for getting paid).

I think if I were to work for the carnies for a summer, I might get hooked on in and would want to travel about with them. Assuming carnies travel all year round... I just ...well I assume they do because I assume it's their full-time job. It's their career. Am I wrong? Somebody, am I wrong? Everybody here at the office with their headsets on said "You're not wrong".

WOTD:

Chorea - (n) a nervous disorder marked by spasmodic uncontrolled movements

Haiku:

Nervous in sandbox
Want to ask for red race car
Cute brunette holds it.

No comments: