Sunday, January 25, 2009

Onehundred Seventyone


I think if I was a ghost I wouldn't want any limitations on ...my ghostly abilities. Like having to stay in the area of my death or uh... being visible only to someone who had a 'sixth sense' or special amulet or um... whatever else there is. And I wouldn't want to be a puppet on a string or something. Like, I'm only a ghost because someone summoned me. Unless they used me for awesome and for funny.

But would being a ghost be that great? Oh also I wouldn't want it to be cheesy like Casper. I suppose I would rather be a ...well maybe a goblin, cause then you're still tricksy and mischievous.

If I had to pick between vampire, werewolf, zombie, or ...mummy? I'd pick vampire. Maybe. Or maybe more werewolf. It seems like there would be too many limitations on mummies and zombies. Or rather as a zombie it would probably be too easy to die again. I've seen and played Resident Evil and I say no. The zombie always looses out. And it's not like if you were a zombie you'd be genetically modified, there's no guarantee on that. Same with the mummy, if you get lit on fire, you're basically done for. Also too much seems to rely on enchantments.

Werewolves would be more fun because you get to be normal for the most part and when the full moon is out, it's party time, baby. But as for the vampire, you'd have to be a vampire without the silly limitations and weaknesses like garlic and um... well I suppose not being seen in a mirror or not showing up in photos could be a benefit. But then you wouldn't be able to go out in the light... I suppose 7-Eleven is open 24hrs, so at least I'd be able to get slurpees still.

It seems I would rather be a werewolf because there are fewer limitations and ...um, in Matrix Revolutions... I kinda thought the two guys that Monica Bellucci kills were vampires, but I suppose they were werewolves. Wait, do both vampires and werewolves die by silver bullets? I'ma look it up. Oh crazy, they kill any type of unnatural creature: werewolves, vampires, monsters, witches, or even "a person living a charmed life". Huh. Time for me to buy a gun that shoots silver bullets, and also lots of silver bullets. Then I'm set for what comes my way.

WOTD:

Stabile - (n) an abstract sculpture or construction similar to a mobile but made to be stationary

Uh... oh. Um, does that mean it's a sculpture of a train or plain or automobile, or the wind? I would have to see an example of this in order to fully understand.

Haiku:

Black Banana Lake
Putting me through all this angst
Under There tribute.

4 comments:

Cartoonist62 said...

Well I think if you could grab yourself a british accent, and become a vampire you would at least have a legion of girls after you. "Eek! The star from twighlight!". Could rake in some dough from tourists this way too I bet...
Me...I'm going with...fairy. That way I could fly. Although I guess that isn't a very uh..creepy...mystical being. My bad. Must of come from not really celebrating halloween xD.

XeroxtDave said...

It wasn't so much for halloween because I'd be almost 2 months late, it was more because... um, I don't know. It was some random thought, oh because of a song! A song called "Being a Ghost Isn't That Great" by Furthermore. It wasn't that I really like the song but that it was playing at the time. And there is how that blog was born. Also you still have to pick which creepy mystical being you'd be. Also I've read enough about the star of Twilight to know I never want to be him. He's gross, litterally because he hardly washes his hair or brushes his teeth or something dental related... Besides, it's time for the werewolf to have the limelight.

Robin said...

"Besides, it's time for the werewolf to have the limelight."

Hmmm. It is like you've read the books and you know what is going to happen.

True?

XeroxtDave said...

Oh no, I don't read popular horror/thriller/magical books, let alone see the movies. They're just not my style.