Friday, November 28, 2008

Onehundred Fourtyfive


You know what I like about bunnyhugs? They're warm and fuzzy and comfortable, but best of all they have pockets. You know what I like about pocketed shirts? Uh, well... neither do I but I like them.

I was thinking about getting an iPod yesterday when it suddenly occurred to me:

Okay well maybe it didn't.

What I'm trying to do here is start out with fact and then make a story out of it, but I want the story to be believable and not something that you could just say I'm making up. Sigh. Right now though, those creative juices just aren't flowing enough. I could make something up all fantastical, but I want a dose of realism this morning. I blame Special K, it was deceptively delicious because it also has strawberries in it. And now I can't think of a good enough makeupance.

I'ma go to the library now.

WOTD:

Makeupance - (n) a made up instance, a story that did not occur but could have.

Haiku:

Frost forming on roof
Sunshine makes it glisten bright
Sparkles of rainbow.

No comments: