Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Onehundred Thirtynine


Rehashing songs.

There are only so many songs on the radio, these days of... hecks, it's not even December and yet Jingle Bells and um... Frosty the Snowman, Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer and um... those other songs, are coming through the speakers. I bet if you took the time to sit down and listen to all the songs on the radio that you can hear in one day, in a list of 10 songs you'll get probably 6 of those 10 will be repeats, different versions but repeats none-the-less.

Thankfully I won't be in a work environment where I'll be listening to those same songs over and over, for much longer. That's right, I got me a part time job at The Sizzler. No not really, I just grabbed that from Weird Al's Albuquerque. Let's just say it's a higher paying job and I'll be able to get a car sooner than later.

I suppose I should get in mind what kind of car I would like to purchase first, but really purchase not just pretend purchase. The kind of car that I could actually afford, not the kind of car I would like to afford because I'm pretty sure they stopped taking "I'll be your best friend" as payment. I think I'll start with my first car as a Taco Truck, that way it'll help pay for itself.

WOTD:

Valance - (n) 1. drapery hanging from an edge (as of an alter, table, or bed) 2. a drapery or a decorative frame across the top of a window

Haiku:

Feeling along wall
Light switch hiding from my reach
Darkness swallows me.

No comments: