Friday, November 7, 2008

Onehundred Twentyeight


If I were not as I am, I would be a grasshopper for one must first gain strength. Next I would be the frog for one must gain patience. Thirdly I would be the weasel for one must gain stealth. The final stage I would reach would be the butterfly for one must gain apple cherry crumble and no one suspects the butterfly.

I was going to complain about something today but I forget what it was. It was probably something to do with society's neglect or being unobservant. Really, I just want the Riders to win and I think that BC is just putting on a tough face but really they're crying to their mama's. Just you wait and see!

Do you think I should mention US politics? All I was going to say is that I think with the US's first African American President, there are going to be a lot of little changes, at least for the length of his presidency. I hope those changes are for the better, last longer, and spread wider but it seems like those things, more often than not are just too much like a fad.

Do you think James Bond has ever tried an iced cafe? I really think he should, when he's on vacation of course. At least just to try it. I bet that if there was an iced martini he'd be all upons. As if alcohol makes life go round. Go have a slurpee for once! Sugar can be just as fun as alcohol James. And a brain freeze would be a lot easier on you than a hangover. Man, just cause he's Mr. Spyo'matic.

Here's the WOTD:

Symposium - (n) a conference at which a particular topic is discussed by various speakers; also: a collection of opinions about a subject

Haiku:

Pac Man chasing ghosts
Mario saving Princess
Samus and Metroid.

No comments: