Saturday, November 1, 2008

Onehundred Twentythree


Speed.

For me, there's nothing that can really beat going really fast. I think that really goes for really everybody... except for those people who get their rush from a slow sunday drive, like old people and foreigners. And by "foreigners" I mean those people from countries with billions of people per square foot and so they're not used to being able to move more than 10 km's an hour. I just had to clarify that because of those autobahnians.

I think speed doesn't have to be weighed down by travel, I also like typing fast but lately that means more mistakes. Like I have to go to typing school again. I like fast food, but not as much as I used to, I'm trying to be healthier now. Cause we all know eating bacon and cheese sandwiches at home is better than getting a mozzarella burger or a baconator.

What else is fast? Not my brain that's for sure!

Not that fast is always the answer, but most of the time it's the correct one. I guess that's all I got. (It's distracting listening to music at the same time as bloggin')

WOTD:

Thiamine - (n) a vitamin of the vitamin B complex essential to normal metabolism and nerve function

Oh. I wonder what foods would have Thiamine in them. I'll have to look out for that. You know, cause I'm all the time trying to improve my nerve functions. Probably.

Haiku:

First bite of taco
Not as good as the middle
Better than the end.

No comments: