Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Onehundred Ninety

This is going to be a free style write-up, eyes closed:

Recognized him from the other day. He was still wearing that yellow hoodie that looked like it was five years old. No fooling. He was talking aobut how he had just come from outer space, and I remember thinking that they probalby had kicked him out because of the way he walked. He was talking about it so much taht I wonder what he would have talked about when he was in space.

Which reminds me, ...well also I don't know my astronomy well enought but is there an "inner space". If not, why's it outter spce? Wh y not just space? Is it because it's out of our atmostphere? Oh... Well I ... but then you might as well use "outter to describve everything outside of earth. "The outter sun", the ...oh hey, I gues swe do yuse "outter planets", or is that just for tv and movies?

I can't imagine life without tv, or rather I have not lived a livfe berfore television and so having grown up watching so much tv and movies, I sometimes forget if something is a fact or not. Or especially terms used in a situation I have never been in before. I can't think of another example besides space right now, but I know that sometimes I'll be talking with a friend and I'll go to bring something up but might not be sure if it was just something I saw on tv or if it was real. Or the way things are done in movies, I sometimes think "this is how life is for these people, but that might be wrong.

For example: gangs and the mob. I've been told by people that there is no such thing as the mob, such as this one girl in my high school. She was Italian and so based on her family being Italian, she said that there was no such ting as the mob and that it was just something Holywood made up. I kinda think that's as if I said that there's no such thing as... oH, no take for instance Bob and Doug McKenzie. They like to say "take off, you hoser" or "take off, eh" but I've not heard another Canadian say that, nor have I used that phrase myself, outside of knowing about Bob and Doug and thus imitating them. But htat doesn't mean that somewhere in this fast country of ours, there isn't a community or village that has used those phrazes before Bob and Doug were gcreated.

I can't tink of anything else right now, but I sure didn't like the weather today. I would rather there hadn't been any wind so that it would have made walking downtown better, but I guess to some degree (no pun intended) the weather will always abe a little chillier downtown than not downtown. Or at least that's the way it is here in Canada. I know some of oyou americans and Mexicans might be all ":oh but it's always warm here in (enter city here) and especially in downtown, you have to dreass for a hot day if you're going downtown. Besides, if not for the wather you're drinking coffee becausea there's a starbucks on every corner and you have to support the starbucks. What would htey do without their installment of cash dollars without... oh wiat, I just used without again. I think.

Okay anyway, I think this is a long enough lbog and I'm not going to even open my eyes because it's probalby really bad. Seeing as though I'm rwitting this without spell check and it's later than I usually stay up to write a blog so I'm not going to be as competent and I might normally be. Exsample of using "without" twoice. and I think that 'o' in "twisce". Oh man, di dI just put an... 's'? in ... well I forget what word that woudl have been. So all this is to say you shouldn't let me blog free style. But I did just incase someone found it attractive. lAdies?

1 comment:

Robin said...

Wow, that's pretty damn impressive. I think that you did very well at the beginning, hardly making any mistakes. But then at the end you got a bit messy, and I think that's because you were done writing, and you were just writing quickly to get done with it.

I'm not sure about the whole downtown/not downtown weather thing. I don't live in a big city, but I wouldn't think that my house would be any different than downtown. It's about 1.5 miles away. I don't like wind... its stupid. And also, where does wind come from??? I don't understand it.