Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Onehundred Ninetyfour


I was thinking about the super power based on eye color thing, and I guess your super powers wouldn't have to be elemental based, but it just seemed more natural for one to have more earthen super powers than supernatural.

I can't remember the last time I had waffles. I've had pancakes, but I don't remember waffles. I must have had them within the last two years... but maybe not. I also can't remember the last time I tied my hand at painting. But that's not nearly as tasty as waffles. Oh, I wonder if you can paint at the Mendal Art Gallery. They have a section where you can make your own art, with supplies provided, I wonder if that includes paint supplies, or if they could supply some if you asked. I should do that sometime.

It has also been a while since I've gone camping. As in, I've got my tent, sleeping bag, and fire pit and that's all there is. I think the last time I did that was with Dave and Jeremy, which was also the first time I met Jeremy. I wonder if that was the last time I had toasted marshmallows? Or maybe I had toasted marshmallows at my family's reunion.

I think, in order to resolve these cliff hangers, I'll have to go on a camping trip where we have waffles and toast marshmallows. Oh, we could have toasted marshmallows on our waffles, in the tent! Then we can sit around the fire and sing and make bear calls. Or I could paint a picture of me doing those things... would that be the same? I guess it's quicker than actually doing it.

Okay, that's a plan! Now it's time for a haiku:

Lost in the forest
Looking for berries and nuts
Find bear, lose bowels.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh my god! You could make s'mores out of WAFFLES!!! With marshmallows (I think you'd need more than one) and chocolate. I bet that would be fantastic.

I don't know when the last time I had waffles was, either. But I do have a waffle machine that I got for free when I bought a mini George Forman grill.

I know that I had a marshmallow either this past summer or the summer before that. I have a fire pit that I bought at Target, and I had friends over for fires and drinking and s'more making.

But camping? I'm not sure. Sounds like fun, though.