Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tenth

Here's a poem I didn't not write when I wasn't not at work. Just so we're clear.
As boredom glosses over me, I awaken to the sight.

Turning wrong into right I save all from this plight.

Relief comes in like a flood to wash us clean from this mud.

Now the chorus can begin for things are looking a lot less grim.

They all sing up my praises so let's hear of some raises.


Okay, now about three dreams I had involving celebrities. The first was involving Christopher Walken teaching me how to con people. The second was with Kevin Nealon cheering me on and helping me out in some kind of race/competition. And the third which I had just last night involving Quentin Tarantino in some kind of bizarre world where he's a emerald magician and he was training me, but then we end up in his fortress which is shaped like his head and inside we're fighting off some opposing army. Then somehow I become the key power... like I'm Quentin's magic come to life in bodily form and I have to protect the "brain" of the house or something. So I lock myself in the upper room after fooling two soldiers and I think there's a snake after me, but that's when I wake up.


Today I see Hancock. Suckers! And for those of you who saw it yesterday (which I doubt) well you can just eat it!

No comments: