Monday, July 28, 2008

Thirtyfirst

I'm pretty sure looking forward to something while you still have to work should be ...banned from the country. Cause no matter how many days of work there are between you and the object of your desire, those days of work are always the worst you'll have. Or at least they seem that way. You should just be able to have the week before off so that it won't seem so bad. But then you'd probably look forward to having that week off so then the days before that week will be bad. Dang, I thought I almost had a solution.

Sigh. And the worst part about looking forward to something while you still have to work, at least for me, is that you try not to think about that which you're looking forward to but that only means you'll think about it all the more! My kingdom for some peace of mind and a not crappy job! Or at least a piece of pie.

No comments: