Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thirtysecond



Okay, if you look really closely you can see the gnome I caught snooping around. Or plotting murder. I think he used a magical gem on me to escape, but he cannot keep my voice silent! I've been suspecting gnomes for mischief ever since I saw that episode of Malcolm in the Middle. I'm pretty sure it was "New Neighbors" in season 2. No I don't know that off the top of my head, I had to look it up. It's about new neighbors moving in next door and Hal and the other father are the only ones that get along. Malcolm doesn't get along with the guy, Reese doesn't get along with the little girl, and Dewey doesn't get along with the their gnome.

Right well, I'm pretty sure the gnomes are to blame for taking socks from the dryer. It's like the gnome ...hat for the peasant gnomes. I would have assumed gnomes would have been born with hats on... Oh I've got it! The sock is the sleeping bag for the camping gnome. Oh those guys! I oughta teach them what for. If only they weren't so hard to catch. Or is that leprechauns? Well it for sure is leprechauns, maybe it just runs for all little people. Always with the clever escape routes and sneaking. Pants!

No comments: