Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Twentyseventh


I don't care what you might say or thing, there are some video games out there that are just plain ol' adicting. Bomberman being just one of them, I find myself able to try and try again to see if I can make it further than last time. I don't think I've really beaten a Bomberman game because I find some of those levels just too danged hard. Or no wait... memories of a bored schoolite are coming back to me. I don't know if I had beaten it or if I just had gotten pretty far and then was watching as someone else beat it for me. Ah whatever, it's still a fun game.

Speaking of fun games, I've never beaten it but I've most likely gotten further than any of you's. Here's a game I like to call: Trogdor.

I'd challange any of you to beat me if I knew you were up to it. Maybe Dave or Steve or Kyle will pick me up on the challange, but I doubt it. If you find it within yourselves to at least try the game, post on here how far you get. Okay, more awesome tomorrow. Have a gooder.

No comments: