Thursday, July 24, 2008

Twentyeighth

Okay, I could have sworn I had posted yesterday but apparently not. Man, I had thought up a poem about Mario and everything then I went to bed thinking how good the poem was ...and now there's not a lick of it. And I don't even remember most of the poem. Maybe it was just a dream I had. Sigh. Here's something I hope you enjoy.


If you didn't enjoy that then maybe this haiku will sedate your ever hungry mind. Or um, at least tease it like appetisers used to.

Riding on her cloud

Watching for a wondrous act

Scepter in her hand.

Wait! That's not all!! Now for only 3 easy payments of an easy $5,099.99 you can um... oh hey that reminds me they hardly show the dollar sign anymore on those kinds of commercials... or at least there have been a few that I've seen that don't have it. As if it's not really money, it's just numbers and therefore you're able to get the product, anyone can.

Just incase you're wondering, yes I would like to see a movie of this scene:


I don't know if you'd really have to make it a stand alone movie, what I really want is for them to include it in the Wolverine: Origins sequel... if they make one. I don't know how much Hugh Jackman likes being Wolverine, but if he were to go along with the different stories that could come from the Wolverine comics, that would be sweet because there are a few story arches I'd like to see on film.

Too much media for ya?! Punk!

No comments: