Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thirteenth

Okay, so here I am in the Great White North, eh. Way up there on the mountain. Right beside that mounty cabin with the wind blowing in my hair and the hot girl taking the picture. Actually I don't remember who took the picture. This was taken in ...2001? Could be. I'm pretty sure my haircut is exactly the same length right now.

You know what I think? I think I missed the "Great Frontier". There's still that element in the world, but it's definitely getting less and less. If you want, I'd recomend reading Thomas Wharton's Icefields. It takes place during the early 1900's and deals with the forging of -well I don't want to give too much away. Now you have to go check it out. Okay but seriously, really good book by a really good author.

Explore the world
See what is in store for you
Take off you hoser.

No comments: