Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ninetieth


I was pretty sure I had posted that video yesterday, and not Thursday. Hadn't I posted yesterday? Yeah I did, right before I took off for work. No? They sure seem to follow the days correctly, only I was pretty sure I had posted yesterday.

Man, I hate that feeling, that you're certain you've done something or finished something, only it wasn't done or it wasn't finished. It's like getting a dream that you thought you were doing something, but you just woke up so you couldn't have been building a tree house with the neighbors, or finding a lot of money under some books, or killing Ronald McDonald. Oh uh... skip that last one, I never did. Although with him not in the commercials anymore...

I especially don't like the dreams where I come into a lot of money because then... well I don't have that money anymore and I can't finally buy a house or a car or a new sister. Or those dreams where you're out fishing and you come across this terrorist hideout and you call the police and become a hero.

Sigh.

If only some dreams could come true, or at least that you could continue some dreams in later nights. I think that would be fun, storing up dreams and having them when you thought about them. I mean that, once you're all ready to sleep, you just think of the dream you want to have and you carry on from where you left off, or you can have the whole thing over again. That would be sweet. I'd choose the dream where I learn that I can fly.

If only there was a WOTD here with me, to take my mind off how- oh look! Here's one now:

Footwork - (n) the management of the feet (as in boxing)

And what's more, here's a haiku:

Warm afternoon sun
Comfort while reading my book
Cold glass of iced tea.

No comments: