Monday, September 22, 2008

Ninetysecond


Celebrating a national holiday on the wrong date.

What if that were something you were to live by? Instead of Christmas in December, have it in August. Instead of Easter in April, have it in November. Thanksgiving in February.

You're still celebrating it, so it's not like you're against it... you just happen to celebrate it on a different day than everyone else. That way you'd be able to take your holidays when everyone is at work and you're at work when everyone else is celebrating, but you've already had your holiday. Plus if your business decides to be close on whatever holiday, well that's just an extra day or two off! I don't know why someone didn't tell this to me sooner. I would have gone back in time and told it to my family so that I wouldn't be the only one celebrating a holiday. Cause then I'd just be weird.

Gross.

Okay WOTD, show us what's for:

Infotainment - (n) a television program that presents information (as news) in a manner intended to be entertaining

Haiku:

Raspberry freedom
Butterfly liberation
Wonderous planning.

No comments: