Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ninetyseventh



To borrow a little from my last blog... do you think little people get asked for I.D. a lot more than not so little people? I think that would be height discrimination and they should be able to uh... sue? No, this isn't the States... well not that there aren't any little people in the U.S. or um, that they're all in Canada.

The point is this: I recently ate an ice cream sandwich at Fuddruckers, and I can almost say I'm addicted. Almost because that was the first one I've ever had, so that's more like "I really like them", rather than "I've got to have one". I'd like to have another again sometime, but I don't know how soon that will be and if it needs to be sooner than later or I'll die without one. I'm not quite there yet.

And good thing too, did you know deserts are fattening if you have a lot of them? I just thought that was an old wives' tale or like... superstition.

By the way, I've walked under a black ladder plenty of- or I mean... a ladder. I don't think it matters what color the ladder is, and plus the one at work is a light green.

Alright, time for the WOTD:

Tussock - (n) a dense tuft esp. of grass or sedge; also: a hummock in a marsh or bog bound together by roots

Haiku?

Black as coal chocolate
Bitter sweet to my tastebuds
Better in baking.

No comments: